Installing Irig H D. 2 [Resolved]

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Installing Irig H D. 2 [Resolved]

Postby Scott Viehbeck » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:42 pm

I'm installing iRig HD2 on my other computer. I downloaded zip files. I originally downloaded these files on my first computer and used the authorization manager in order to access these files on that computer. Am I required to run the authorization manager on the new computer in order to use the software then?
Am I allowed to use the I rig HD2 software on another computer as well?&
Scott Viehbeck

Re: Installing Irig H D. 2

Postby garfy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi Scott

Yes, you will need to run the Authorisation Manager again on the new computer, to authorise a serial number for use. You can install on upto 3 computers that you own, as long as you are only using one machine at a time.

As per the EULA:

"You may install and use the Product, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that (a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the Licensee; (b) the Product shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and (c) any computer(s) with the Product installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the Licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the Product, except as provided in Paragraph 4.5 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”."

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Scott Viehbeck » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 pm

Thank you so much for this information in your help
Scott Viehbeck

Postby garfy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:44 pm

No problem at all.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to General Discussions