IRig HD2 no audio output though PC

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig HD2 no audio output though PC

Postby PTR1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:37 am

I just want to know if it’s possible to direct the audio from the AmpliTube/iRig to the pc .... I can select the pc from the AmpliTube setup but I don’t get sound ..... can anyone help?
Thanks.
PTR1

Re: IRig HD2 no audio output though PC

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:53 pm

When using an audio interface, the input and output will typically be routed through that audio interface. Please provide more details on what you are trying to do (what operating system, etc). In AmpliTube you should see all available input/output options in Audio/MIDI settings
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby PTR1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi,

I want to use AmpliTube on a Windows 10 MS surface tablet - the guitar signal is coming in via the iRig HD2 interface.

I've set the output device in Windows Settings like this ...

https://www.screencast.com/t/vjlF00m5Tey

The iRig settings are ...

https://www.screencast.com/t/P092sqXAhN

I don't want to use an external speaker or headphones unless I have to.

PS. I tried embedding these links in in the [img] tags but it didn't seem to work?

Thanks.
Patrick.
PTR1

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:19 pm

Not sure why that says (Microphone) I don't recall our devices being marked like that but could be wrong. Those routings look like they should do what you'd like.

One other question - have you installed the iRig ASIO drivers? You should get them from your IK User Area if you haven't. That might be the issue.

If that doesn't help you'd need to work with IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support to get to the bottom of your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Annie483 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:09 pm

I bought an iRIG 2D device can't get any sound from the jack or monitor during recording, you can't hear what you are playing with a bass or keyboards, which makes for some really S#it sounds, which sort of match the device really so at least some consistency there, if you're thinking of buying a iRIG 2D for windows, DONT, it won't work, plus you have to do so many things to try to get it to work, you will eventually loose all interest in music, better off getting an old tin can and a stick, at least you'll get a sound and also work out your frustration of having spent hours on this piece of crap. Which didn't even work on an iPad., there should be a law against people selling junk.
Good luck
Annie483

Postby otiscavin » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:41 am

Check your computer's audio settings to ensure that the iRig HD2 is selected as the default audio input/output device. This can usually be done in the sound settings of your operating system.
A Small World Cup
otiscavin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers