Controling Macros in SampleTank 3 with Irig Keys 2 Pro

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Controling Macros in SampleTank 3 with Irig Keys 2 Pro

Postby michellachance » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Hi,

I am still in the learning process of mixing tracks with SampleTank 3 using the Irig Keys 2 Pro Controller. My situation is that I want to record volume changes on the strings and the oboe tracks.

With the project open in my DAW (Sonar Platinium), I first select "Set 1" on the Irig Keys and open SampleTank 3 VST in the MIX tab. In the Strings instrument track, I click on "Learn", click on the volume slider and move the "knob 1" on the Irig Keys and I can see the volume slider move up and down as I turn the knob. So, all is well for that part.

Now, I am not able to add another macro for the Oboe track this time. I select "Set 2" on the Irig Keys, click on "Learn" and click on the volume slider for the Oboe track, but when I turn the knob 1 on the Irig Keys, it is the volume slider of the previous Strings track that is moving, and nothing happens anyway if I move any other knobs.

I must do something wrong certainly so what would be the proper way to program several macros that could be controlled with the Irig Keys 2 Pro ?

Thanks in advance !
michellachance

Return to Interfaces & Controllers