IStomp I/O and IOS 13

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IStomp I/O and IOS 13

Postby aforman » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Has anyone had issues with Istomp and IOS 13.6? I can no longer control amplitube from the Istomp Nothing happens when switching presets or stomp mode. I have a support ticket and they are trying to figure out what is going on but I was just wondering if I was the only one with this issue or if anyone else is having the same problems. The Istomp works without issues on IOS 12.
aforman

Re: IStomp I/O and IOS 13

Postby Simpson1480 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:32 am

i had it work yesterday today no sound when i plugged in nothing changed. I am an amateur at this and have no idea what I am doing but it's like it doesn't register my guitar at all
Simpson1480

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:48 pm

To both in this thread, I would suggest opening a support ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official technical assistance from the IK Support team. You will be able to review the available FAQs beforehand, which typically resolve almost all issues. If you don't find useful FAQs that resolve your issue, you will be able to open a ticket and a representative will assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aforman » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:57 pm

Thanks Peter, I do have a support ticket in place and support has been trying to figure out the issue for a while now I was just wondering if it was an issue that I alone am having or if others are having similar issues. Hopefully they will be able to get it sorted soon. Thanks.
aforman

Return to Interfaces & Controllers