SampleTank for Ipad - changing sounds

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

SampleTank for Ipad - changing sounds

Postby paulosapito » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi everyone ... I'm kinda dummy in the issue but I'm using SampleTank for iPad ... my problem is that when I change sounds the app kills the previous one ... how do I maintain the sound until the sustain pedal is off?

I'm able to do that with Midiflow + Korg Module ... changing from Korg sounds to SampleTank via Midiflow does sustain the sounds, but the contrary do not happen ... the problem of using Korg Module is that I can't set different midi channels to different sounds ...

Thanx!!!
paulosapito

Re: SampleTank for Ipad - changing sounds

Postby leopoldocalderonj » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 pm

paulosapito wrote:Hi everyone ... I'm kinda dummy in the issue but I'm using SampleTank for iPad ... my problem is that when I change sounds the app kills the previous one ... how do I maintain the sound until the sustain pedal is off?

I'm able to do that with Midiflow + Korg Module ... changing from Korg sounds to SampleTank via Midiflow does sustain the sounds, but the contrary do not happen ... the problem of using Korg Module is that I can't set different midi channels to different sounds ...

Thanx!!!

Hi PauloSapito! How do you get to change the sounds from MidiFlow? I can't get it to work. Thank you for your help!
leopoldocalderonj

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories