What happened to my T racks singles?

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

What happened to my T racks singles?

Postby marcuscliffe » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:59 am

hello.

I bought quite a few of the T racks singles back in the day. the fairchild,opto comp, linear phase EQ, pulteq and the 1176 etc. I've not used them for a long time but i decided to have a look back here as I need to open an old project on a new machine.

I logged into my account but there's no sign of them or any where to download the old software or a crossgrade/upgrade to whatever they are now. Just the free V5 holder.

anyone care to shed any light on this?

Looking back I think I paid about 74 EUROS EACH FOR ALL THESE PLUGINS AT THE TIME, that's a not insubstantial price for me to have zero cross grade or even the ability to use the old versions still.

cheers
MC
marcuscliffe

Re: What happened to my T racks singles?

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:21 pm

Hello marcuscliffe and welcome to the forum.

Are you absolutely sure that you have accessed the correct IK Multimedia Account? Some users have more than one.

I see that you joined the forum less than an hour ago - that is definitely a new IK Multimedia Account and you will see only the free products in it.

The best thing to do is contact Sales Support, via here who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.

Provide as much info as possible - your name, order details, Serial Numbers etc.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby marcuscliffe » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:05 pm

thanks dark Star.. I see you're in surrey..I'm not far away in South London.

I'll have a look. i tried to log in and had forgotten my username serial but it seemd to know the email address so went with that.

Perhaps i have another account...argh! software... I can't find anything in my old emails either so not sure whre i bought them from but i definitely replaced a lot of my UAD plugs back in the day with these and remember having an account with authorisations /downloads etc.

M
marcuscliffe

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:33 pm

"The best thing to do is contact Sales Support, via here who can look at for your Account ..." ;)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox