error missing path on ST4

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

error missing path on ST4

Postby shahwal » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:18 pm

hi, could someone help me with this situation? i have tried all steps from contact support web and also custom installation instruments path, but still could not.

by the way, im running OS Mojave 10.14..
shahwal

Re: error missing path on ST4

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum

I do not know what you mean by "Missing path". Where do you see this message? Can you post a screenshot?

To post screenshots: https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=432

---------------------
Also, it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Amazon Prime renewals, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby shahwal » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Imaget

thanks for the tips, yeah it appear like this,.and im running on OS mojave 10.14, i did tried custom installation instrument path like below and still cant.
Imaget
shahwal

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Thank you for the screenshots.

First of all - is that .pak file in that location? If not, can you find it anywhere?
Then, does it happen for all instruments (try some in different categories)?

And, just to check:
-- do you have the Sounds Library files on a USB drive or did you download them>
-- did you install ALL the sounds library files?
-- what is the exact path in ST4's Settings / Sound Content?
-- what is the exact path to the main library folder (the one that contians the "Instruments" and "Samples" folders and other things)?
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby shahwal » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:34 am

First of all - is that .pak file in that location? If not, can you find it anywhere?
Then, does it happen for all instruments (try some in different categories)?
yes,it is on SAMPLES folder.

And, just to check:
-- do you have the Sounds Library files on a USB drive or did you download them>
ive downloaded it from web only.
-- did you install ALL the sounds library files?
at 1st i did but its not working,2nd time i try i only downloaded organ and piano sound, still not working, only then i downloaded ST3 sound content, but only ST3 samples only.
-- what is the exact path in ST4's Settings / Sound Content?
its users/shared/IKmultimedia/sampletank4
-- what is the exact path to the main library folder (the one that contians the "Instruments" and "Samples" folders and other things)?
i think same as above?
shahwal

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:42 am

"users/shared/IKmultimedia/sampletank4" is not exactly the same as the path in your first screenshot. Is that just a typo?

If so, it seems that it OK and ST4 should work. I cannot currently think of any reason why not.

-------------------
As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby shahwal » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:02 pm

oh ok will contact support centre regarding this matter..tq for your kind and useful info..much appreciated .
shahwal

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More