Official Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Official Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby Reformat » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Thanks DarkStar, I have done already but don't see anything relating to Miroslav...?

Other than there's no schedule for updating it. Had I known that before purchasing, I obviously wouldn't have!

Thanks
Reformat

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Reformat wrote:Thanks DarkStar, I have done already but don't see anything relating to Miroslav...?

Other than there's no schedule for updating it. Had I known that before purchasing, I obviously wouldn't have!

Thanks

The schedule (linked in that thread) at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=catalinaschedule states pending further review which does not mean there aren't plans. Either way, please consult IK Support for further assistance on your issue with compatibility and they will advise via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Let's please get back to the wishlist/feature request posts on topic of this thread. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Master Tuning other than 440 hz

Postby sunheart » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:40 pm

Especially for classical compositions it is important to be able to set a different reference tone globally for all instruments within Miroslav Philharmonic. So instead of A=440hz e.g. 442 hz etc.
Other VST-Instruments offer a global setting for this (e.g. Nexus, Kontakt etc.).

Thanks in advance.
sunheart

Postby wwweye » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Hello... I don't need the PAN for all instrument groups.
I prefer BINAUREAL PAN because I'm listening with two ears.
Is this possible...???
wwweye

Postby ccclitz » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:34 pm

It would be nice have the option to undock MIX and EDIT screens into separate windows.

As other have mentioned a much larger and sizable GUI is needed. I use a separate monitor with low resolution so it can been seen a little easier
ccclitz

Postby Junkers88 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:12 pm

Sample a different piano without prominent hammer sounds in the upper register, please!
Junkers88

Postby phubers » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:50 pm

I'd really like to have expression maps for Cubase (and Dorico). A better explanation of the different key switches per instrument would be a nice start, since they are a bit cryptic, sometimes...
phubers

Postby mcameron » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:34 pm

What is the possibility of getting together with the team at Presonus and coming up with some built in presets for Miroslav 2 in Notion. Miroslav 1 in Notion was such a good combination for workflow and sound. The great sounds in Miroslav 2 would be even better but right now they are useless to me in Notion as there are no built in presets.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Cameron
mcameron

Postby byron_dickens » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:15 am

Consistent key switches across instruments.
byron_dickens

Postby DavidR1 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Seeing as Miroslav actually plays a saxophone why didn’t he include it in the sounds. Quite a few scores of the 20th century now have a sax section from Bass to Sopranino.

So here are my recommendations [mod redacted - wish list requests do not require nor are helped with excessive editorializing]

1 Cornet
2 More Trumepet articulations for multi and solo. I cant believe that a muted trumpet isn’t enclosed!
3 Ondes Martinon
4 prepared piano
5 Flugelhorn

[mod redacted - please review the rules before posting]
David

HP Envy
16 gb Ram
HD 2tb
i7 quad core 4770u cpu 3.4 ghz (cores disabled as per Cubase management system)
64 bit windows 8.1
external soundcard UR44 (Steinberg) Yamaha drive Asio 2 compliant
DVD R/RW
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
DavidR1

Postby DavidR1 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:12 pm

1). In Philharmonik 2 correct some of the string sounds. A few are actually out of tune. I have seen this reported on other forums that the strings are out of tune.

2). Also the Nomenclature on some of the key switches have no relation to articulations in the real world. Use Italian. I know that the French use French versions of the Italian articulations because it is written into law not to corrupt the language. Ravel for certain in his scores used French instead of Italian. I think the Germans have the same issue. Don’t quote me. You need to have nomenclatures that match the audience the software is intended for and match those of the DAWs.

Cubase has about 100 different articulations but only a handful match the key switches.

Also make the key switches easy for Cubase to import directly in the software without having to manually adding each articulation. Cubase can access key switches on their own software because in the expression map section it mentions import key switches. If you press import the key switches are automatically added. All you need to do is save as Violin 1.

3). Finally if you do use articulations that are controlled by key switches and you go from piano legato to piano pizzicato you shouldn’t expect a Bump from piano for mezzoforte. When this happenes you need to program cc7 to compensate for the different volumes. If you play piano ie quite you don’t expect the pizzicato to be louder than the previous section. A piano section on a score means that all the articulations should have the same volume. Some do not match the dynamics in the naming that IK have added into ST4 and Philharmonik 2.
David

HP Envy
16 gb Ram
HD 2tb
i7 quad core 4770u cpu 3.4 ghz (cores disabled as per Cubase management system)
64 bit windows 8.1
external soundcard UR44 (Steinberg) Yamaha drive Asio 2 compliant
DVD R/RW
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660
DavidR1

Postby Chrisk-K » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:59 am

A scalable UI, PLEASE! MP2 is unusable on my 4k monitor...
Chrisk-K

Miroslav Philharmonik 3...

Postby Danix78 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:29 pm

When MP3 with all that is required here? We also hope there are important and useful news
Danix78

Postby ciochi » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:12 pm

Why legato Is short?
ciochi

Postby takaliuang » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:25 am

Real legato please for version 3!
takaliuang

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More