trial version of ARC 3

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

trial version of ARC 3

Postby duqotota » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:29 am

Hello,
How do I register a trial version of ARC 3? Where can I get the serial number?
duqotota

Re: trial version of ARC 3

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:54 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I did not know that there was a trial version of the ARC 3 software. Can you post a link?

You may like to contact Sales Support. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:19 pm

There is a "TRY" button on the ARC 3 product page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/arc3/

If you are prompted for a serial number at any time for IK products, those would be found in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby samuli.hyvonen » Mon May 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Shows no serial at the "My Products". Would like to try it, did the measurements with standalone app but can't use plugin to test them?
samuli.hyvonen

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 02, 2022 10:13 pm

samuli.hyvonen wrote:Shows no serial at the "My Products". Would like to try it, did the measurements with standalone app but can't use plugin to test them?

My Products installs/serials are meant more for legacy products now. You should use IK Product Manager to handle demoing any software.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby samuli.hyvonen » Mon May 02, 2022 11:51 pm

Thanks for reply and yes i did but there’s only option to register (needing the serial) or buy? Logic pro won’t open it without validation?
samuli.hyvonen

Postby samuli.hyvonen » Thu May 12, 2022 12:59 pm

Can i get an answer before the trial ends?
samuli.hyvonen

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 12, 2022 3:19 pm

Have you reached out to IK Support? This seems like a question that the moderators/admins nor the users can answer.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools