New Space Delay

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

New Space Delay

Postby vac713 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:57 am

The description says, "From July 16th - Sept 15th, owners of TRacks 5 Max (Among others) will automatically receive a 20% discount when purchasing Space Delay through the online store (for those who qualify, the coupon code is automatically applied to your cart when logged in.)

I own TRACKS 5 MAX, I'm logged in, went to order it but no coupon code or discount was applied (Still showing $99)

?????????
vac713

Re: New Space Delay

Postby r.ofman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:50 pm

I checked and I see the 20% discount. However, you can not use jampoints in addition. So, using jampoints instead makes it cheaper I think.
r.ofman

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:40 pm

If you are not seeing the discount applied when you go to the Shopping Cart please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dlgebert » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:54 pm

vac713 wrote:but no coupon code or discount was applied

I have T-Racks 5 and I didn't see a discount code either, just $99.00. I used $30.00 in Jam Points instead, but I'm not sure why I didn't see the discount... :?

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:56 pm

dlgebert wrote:
vac713 wrote:but no coupon code or discount was applied

I have T-Racks 5 and I didn't see a discount code either, just $99.00. I used $30.00 in Jam Points instead, but I'm not sure why I didn't see the discount... :?

Dave

That worked out to be a better deal, so at least there's that. The only licenses that wouldn't qualify are NFR/free licenses so I'm not sure what happened in your case.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dlgebert » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:34 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The only licenses that wouldn't qualify are NFR/free licenses so I'm not sure what happened in your case.

I started with T-RackS 4 MAX, and then upgraded to T-RackS 5 when it came out and when I got my AXE I/O, I got AXE I/O T-RackS Collection, which didn't matter since I already had all of the T-RackS units, so I'm not sure either. With Jam Points, it was a better deal. :)

Thanks- Dave
dlgebert

Postby vac713 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:45 pm

turns out, I tried later in the day and the discount did apply. Consider this resolved. TY
vac713

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:28 pm

betech01 wrote:As per manual:
HEAD TIME: here it is possible to manually enter the heads’ playback delay in milliseconds, or in note divisions when SYNC is ON.

Code: Select all
It seems I am unable to manually enter a playback delay for any of the three heads. Is this the expected behavior?

The RATE knob allows you to manual control between the offered speeds. While you can also "write in" the value using some app's automation control, like Ableton Live, this will be similar to manually adjusting the RATE control. Notice the TAPE HEADS in the lower right hand corner react to this control.

Check out details on RATE below:
RATE: adjusts the lenth of the delay depending on the mode, the active heads and the relation between
them. Rate controls the speed of the tape: when at 12 o’clock position it is at nominal speed; rotating
clockwise speeds up the tape for shorter delays and rotating counter-clockwise slows down the tape for
longer delays.
The Delay times are usually:
• Head 1: between 69ms and 177ms
• Head 2: between 137ms and 337ms
• Head 3: between 189ms and 489ms
Rate also controls the general EQ of the processed signal: lowering the speed of the tape darkens the
signal while increasing the speed of the tape brightens the signal.

Check out the image below for the SYNC option.

If anyone here is interested, we'll be doing a Tech Talk live today on the T-RackS 5 Space Delay at 4PM (EST).

Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dlgebert » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:05 pm

I've been working with the Space Delay and have added it to all if my vocal patches (including my "Sunset Sound" patches) as an alternative to using the "Tape Echo" (Echoplex). It sounds and looks terrific. Another great IKM product. :D

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trbritchannel/

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trsunsetsound/

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trtapeecho/

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/trspacedelay/?pkey=t-racks-single-space-delay

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:23 pm

dlgebert wrote:I've been working with the Space Delay and have added it to all if my vocal patches (including my "Sunset Sound" patches) as an alternative to using the "Tape Echo" (Echoplex). It sounds and looks terrific. Another great IKM product. :D
Dave

Thanks for sharing Dave! It's been a great new addition and I've been personally doing just that. Mixing the T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb with the Space Delay and it's been a breeze to get great sounds.

If anyone else is looking for some more examples, check out this new video walk-through from Zo.

Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby tgle1977 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:04 pm

vac713 wrote:The description says, "From July 16th - Sept 15th, owners of TRacks 5 Max (Among others) will automatically receive a 20% discount when purchasing Space Delay through the online store (for those who qualify, the coupon code is automatically applied to your cart when logged in.)

I own TRACKS 5 MAX, I'm logged in, went to order it but no coupon code or discount was applied (Still showing $99)

?????????

yup i'm in the same boat it just shows the 99 dollar price and I own the ultra super max everythig bundle.
2x Xeon E5 2690
Supermicro X9
48gb Ram
SATA 512gb, 480gb NVME SSD's
2x HDD 2TB, 3TB
MOTU 2408 MK3 Apogee AD16X RME M16 DA Rosendahl Nanosync
Maschine Studio, Kontrol S25 M Audio Ozonic Controllers
Reason 10 Reaper 6 Maschine 2 FL Studio 20
Win 8.1
tgle1977

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby dnr » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:02 am

I am not able to apply jam points with the discount. Is this correct?
dnr

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 am

I think so. But using spare JamPoInts would reduce the price more than the discount.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:12 pm

dnr wrote:I am not able to apply jam points with the discount. Is this correct?

This is correct, JamPoints cannot be combined with promo codes (see the link for more details).

If you have enough JamPoints and do not want to use the auto-applied promo code please contact support and they will assist you directly.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox