Cross Upgrade

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Cross Upgrade

Postby Chrisk-K » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:46 pm

I bought a MODO Bass serial number with a license transfer. In order to register, it seems that I must be registered with a paid version of another IK Multimedia product over $/€ 99 or higher.

So, "How long will the serial number remain valid?" Would a purchase of an IK product priced exactly at $99 make me qualify? Thanks.
Chrisk-K

Re: Cross Upgrade

Postby Chrisk-K » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:24 pm

I'm confused. The seller provided me with both the serial number and the license transfer code. So, why is this considered a cross upgrade? I'm not upgrading; I purchased a license second-hand.
Chrisk-K

Re: Cross Upgrade

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:56 pm

It sounds like the licence that you have bought is a Crossgrade licence - that is, it is valid if you have a Qualifying Product (one with a list price of 99.99 or more) Registered in your Account. As far as i know you can get a Qualifying Product, then Register / Authorize that MODO Bass licence.

Please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and the seller's Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS