How to mix SELECT ALL and MUTE on UNO Drum?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

How to mix SELECT ALL and MUTE on UNO Drum?

Postby bobvoi » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:49 pm

In the UNO Drum manual it is stated on page 30, that
SELECT ALL: enable this function to select all of the elements at once and then make tweaks or effects on all the elements at the same time. Possible tweaks are: Mute, roll, random, and all the parameters showed on the DRUM row.

While the MUTE button easily can mute the clicked element, I can't get the SELECT ALL and MUTE to work. Somehow I hoped that I could press SELECT ALL, and then press MUTE to silence all elements, and then redo it again to unsilence all the elements.

Has anybody succeeded to SELECT ALL and MUTE all?
bobvoi

Re: How to mix SELECT ALL and MUTE on UNO Drum?

Postby magrouve » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:17 am

Same issue... I can´t mute all the elements too.
magrouve

Re: How to mix SELECT ALL and MUTE on UNO Drum?

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:28 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth