how to export recording with effects? [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

how to export recording with effects? [Resolved]

Postby Allerious » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:17 am

How do i export something i've recorded, with the effects i was using? I've managed to export the recording but it just sounds like the basic guitar, as though it's not plugged into anything.
Allerious

Re: how to export recording with effects?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Please make sure the FX button is enabled for the tracks that have guitar. Your export should sound just like playback does if this is the case. If that does not help, please seek direct and official tech support from IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to see what is happening for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: how to export recording with effects?

Postby Allerious » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Sorted now. I had been doing 'file', 'save as' instead of 'file', 'export audio'.
Allerious

Re: how to export recording with effects? [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:19 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling