Amplitube 4 (full iRig HD 2 version) and missing gear??

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 (full iRig HD 2 version) and missing gear??

Postby eltomek » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:36 pm

Hi,
I've purchased the iRig HD 2 and I really hoped for both PC and iPad versions of Amplitube 4 to be complete (not complete as MAX or Deluxe of course, but I expected all presets from Amplitube 4 to be working).
I registered the product, logged in, restored the purchases.
But, when I chose for instance "Amplitube 4 -> Miscellaneous -> Hells Doorbells" I get:
The current preset uses models which are not installed:
4x12 Modern M 1 Cab
Graphic EQ Rack
The missing models will not be loaded....

Well, what's that about? :) Haven't I just purchased full Amplitube 4 version?

Cheers, /e
eltomek

Re: Amplitube 4 (full iRig HD 2 version) and missing gear??

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:53 pm

Hi, please make sure you have used Authorization Manager to register the AmpliTube 4 serial in your IK User Area (not the AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop serial which is the free version) to start. AmpliTube 4 contains the gear listed on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... php?p=gear

You can check that page for the gear mentioned in that popup from a preset. It may use gear from a collection that is not included with AmpliTube 4. You can try the gear via the Custom Shop application's TRY button for that gear if you are interested, though.

AmpliTube 4 comes with all presets so you can try gear out in context if you do not want to create tones from the ground up.

Edit - for those interested in knowing how much you get with iRig HD 2:

Note that with iRig HD 2, you get software worth more than the iRig HD 2 itself. AmpliTube 4 that you get is normally $149.99 and includes 10 stomps, 9 amps, 10 cabs, and 29 speakers, 4 mics, 2 rack fx, and 2 tuners (as well as the features of the full non-CS version). For iOS, the gear (or full app with the same gear) costs $19.99 and includes 17 stomps, 8 amps, 10 speaker cabs, and 2 microphones.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eltomek » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Owais77 wrote:i bought this and i got in the pkg

Could you please check that if you choose "Amplitube 4 -> Miscellaneous" presets you don't get popups complaining about one or more models that are not supported?
For me, every single one of them complains some models are missing, that's a bummer.
eltomek

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm

The link above will list what gear is included in AmpliTube 4 (and it is quite a lot even without being Deluxe or MAX). If the gear in the preset popup isn't in that list then you'd want to use the TRY button in Custom Shop to try it if you'd like to hear how that preset and gear sounds.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rbspek23 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:11 pm

i just bought irig HD2, and the misc>hells doorbells works ok. try the auth mgr route to fix.
rbspek23

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling