Back button on Mesa Boogie not working in plugin[Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Back button on Mesa Boogie not working in plugin[Resolved]

Postby Noel48 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi

I am new to amplitube 4 and finding it very intuitive to use as a plugin for Logic Pro x.

The only problem that I am having is that the back button on amplifiers like Mesa Boogie does not work. It works just fine for the stand alone but not when used as a plugin.

I would really appreciate some help on this.

thank you
Noel48

Re: Back button on Mesa Boogie not working in plugin

Postby garfy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:41 am

Hello Noel48 and welcome to the forum.

Noel48 wrote:The only problem that I am having is that the back button on amplifiers like Mesa Boogie does not work. It works just fine for the stand alone but not when used as a plugin.

This is not expected behaviour and I am not experiencing it here using AT4 in Logic Pro X or Ableton Live 10.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/sw/

They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Noel48 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 am

Thank you Garfy. I found the flaw to be my own stupidity (actually my partial eyesight).

I made mistake of pressing on the button label (intuitive) rather than above it.

Solved.
Noel48

Postby garfy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:58 am

Well, glad you found the solution.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling