ARC 3 not saving analysis

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

ARC 3 not saving analysis

Postby chucknkd » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:51 am

hi, first time post!

having an issue with ARC 3 not saving my analysis. I've done it 3 times and get all the way to the "done" screen (attached image) and after I quit I open the plugin in Logic 10.5.1. and am immediately met with a big red X and a splash that says no analysis was detected.

any thoughts?

Mac catalina, logic x.5.1.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdk7p25463v94 ... M.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1jn9ug0cjorm ... M.png?dl=0
chucknkd

Re: ARC 3 not saving analysis

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:40 pm

There are two entries in the ARC 3 FAQ that address this issue: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index. ... c-system-3

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chucknkd » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm

thanks so much Peter!

follow up question, what if ARC3 isn't in the list for permissions? I see it in the microphone access list but its not in the 'files and folders' list...
thanks again
c
chucknkd

Postby chucknkd » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:55 pm

and just as a side note, in the link you provided I see other IK apps listed that are granted permissions as well..... none of the other IK apps I have installed are listed in my security prefs.... I have T-Racks max and Syntronik also installed

ARC3 IS listed for microphone access
chucknkd

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:51 pm

You should also check the file permissions not just those microphone etc permissions. ARC 3 should be under Files and Folders as shown in the FAQ with ID 1334

If you are not seeing that, something else might be wrong and you'd need to work directly with IK Support to see what is going on
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chucknkd » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:10 pm

Ok, thanks for your help, was hoping to get it resolved here since the consensus seems to be super long wait times to hear back from support.

Thanks again
c
chucknkd

Postby Mangocutter1 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Hi, I currently have the same problem, any solution to this case?
Mangocutter1

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools