Uno Drum is triggering my Roland XP10 [Resolved]

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Drum is triggering my Roland XP10 [Resolved]

Postby magrouve » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi everybody,

I have my uno drum (midi out) conected to my old Roland XP10 (midi in) to sync the arppegios of the keyboard with the drumbeats.

It´s working well for this porpouse, but I have an issue: The uno drum is not only send midi clock to my keyboard but it´s sending also midi notes.

I tried to change de uno drums midi chanel but it dosen´t make any diference.

Does anybody knows how can I do to uno drums stops to sending midi notes to my keyboard without loosing the midi clock?
magrouve

Re: Uno Drum is triggering my Roland XP10

Postby magrouve » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:23 pm

The problem was that my drums sounds in my keyboard was in the same channel that uno drum (both midi chanel 10).
magrouve

Re: Uno Drum is triggering my Roland XP10 [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:56 pm

As this thread has been resolved by the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth