irig HD 2 No output sound

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

irig HD 2 No output sound

Postby Gokkon » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:33 pm

As the subject reads, I get no sound out of my iPhone 10. As I read here in the forums I changed the feedback to on with my headphones plugged in. I also get no output sound out of my pc with AmpliTube 4.
I went to make a claim with support but I see no link to contact them. Message at the top says to look through the FAQ before contacting them. Ok well I have done that, and scrolled this forum for hours looking for help. This is seriously becoming a major headache and waste of time for me. So this is my post for HELP ME PLEASE!
Gokkon

Re: irig HD 2 No output sound

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The support form is at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/ and you'll be presented with helpful FAQ entries at the top but you'll see the way to get to the full form below those. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Gokkon » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:44 am

Ok i see the contact us in the bottom left Would be nice to have a bigger link like the others on the page. But thankyou, I will contact them.
Gokkon

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Gokkon wrote:Ok i see the contact us in the bottom left Would be nice to have a bigger link like the others on the page. But thankyou, I will contact them.

That is the general contact form. There is an explanation at the top of the page I linked that states you can explore the quick answers presented to you and/or search the FAQ. When you search the FAQ and if you don't find the resolution (since most questions/issues are answered in an FAQ) there is a link to submit a ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby beforr » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:46 am

I’m sure support will help you check the proper settings, but there is one thing that buffaloed me at first. In addition to a gain knob on one side of the iRig HD2, there is also a volume knob on the other side. It’s easy to confuse one for the other. The gain will increase the input of your instrument into AmpliTube. The volume will increase the output of of AmpliTube to both your headphones and whatever amp or P.A. that you’re connected to. Make sure both of them are turned up. You should also check that you’re getting both input and output signal showing at the bottom of the app. This is pretty basic stuff but it may help.
beforr

Postby Seitanist » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:54 pm

Hey all, I´m having the same problem with my iRig2 and iPhone (tried it on 5s and 7). My setup looks like this:

Bass --> audio cable --> iRig2 --> iPhone + Headphones

I tried AmpliTube as well as GarageBand. In GarageBand there´s a setting for "Monitor" which I switche to ON as recommended. Still no sound. It picks up some noise from when I flick the FX switch or move around the cable but no actual sound from the Bass....

Did support solve this issue for you yet?

br
Marina
Seitanist

Postby Bogaboga12 » Tue May 11, 2021 1:28 am

Hi I am having the same issue but with my speakers

FX is noisy

Thru is not working at all when playing my guitar and turning on AmpliTube
FX works fine when playing YouTube

Thru is not working with YouTube

Not sure how to resolve this

FX works fine with headphones