iRig HD-A is not working on Amplitube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of Android music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig HD-A is not working on Amplitube

Postby hkarakurt » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:55 am

Hello everyone,
I just bought an iRig HD-A for my smartphone, Xiaomi Mi A1. I also bought a USB C-Type converter.
iRig HD-A works fine on my computer with Amplitube 4 but it is not working on my phone. First I thought it is a compatibility problem but it works with other interface apps such as Deplike.
When I open Amplitube it says to connect my iRig but it does not response. I registered my device and app on my phone.
I am not sure what is going on actually. I also tried it on my wife's phone (Xiaomi mi 9) but it is not working either.

Does anyone have an idea about it?

Thank you in advance.
hkarakurt

Re: iRig HD-A is not working on Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:27 pm

What version of AmpliTube are you using on your Android phone? The version that would be usable with iRig HD-A relied on Samsung Professional Audio which they discontinued so the app is not longer on the Galaxy or Google Play stores. If you are using AmpliTube UA, then that will not work as it runs directly on our iRig UA interface.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hkarakurt » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:58 pm

Hello Peter and thank you for your answer,
Yes I am using Amplitube UA because it was the only one in the Google Store.

So I cannot use HD-A with my smartphone?

Thank you in advance
hkarakurt

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm

You can use iRig HD-A as an audio interface but if you want to use AmpliTube on Android at this time you'd need to use AmpliTube UA with the iRig UA interface (since Samsung Pro Audio was discontinued by Samsung).
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Katastroff » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:45 pm

Is there any workaround to get it to work? I just purchased a Irig HD-a and i cant get it to work on my galaxy s6.

:(
Katastroff

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:27 pm

AmpliTube UA will not have a workaround because it has to run on the iRig UA hardware directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Android Apps & Accessories