IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth [SOLVED]

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth [SOLVED]

Postby laurentbass » Thu May 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Please help. I just bought an iRig BlueBoard to connect with MAC Pro running Catalina 10.15.5 and Ableton Live 10. The Blueboard will not connect to MAC on Bluetooth. I have upgraded Firmware using IOS Firmware upgrader for iRig Blueboard. I have put in a IK trouble ticket and no one has gotten back to me. Can anyone help here?
Thanks.
laurentbass

Re: IRig Blue Board Not Connecting to Mac Pro Bluetooth

Postby drohde » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:34 am

i have the same problem, no IK App sees the Blueboard, but when i start with button C pushed i can connect it via Midi Setup from Mac to there Macbook and can then it works
in as example Logic X, but not in any IK App , when i start the AmpliTube or blueboard App
nothing happens, when i then restart blueboard with button A pushed as requested by the BlueBoard App it disconnects from Macbook and still got no connection to blueboard app
got several mails from support but nothing did work
drohde

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:56 pm

Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions, the best way to get your issue resolved is to open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official tech support (if you have not already done so). They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby drohde » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:01 pm

as you can see in my former post i already did this
but no suggestion from support helped
drohde

Postby laurentbass » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:53 pm

Responding to Peter_IK - My original email states that I have put in a trouble ticket one week ago - ticket #1937330. There has been no response and I have tried to contact ticket team without success. Also no matter which bootup option I use, there still is no Bluetooth connectivity to this device even though I have Bluetooth enabled and I am able to communicate easily with my other Bluetooth devices.
Thanks
lb
laurentbass

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:40 pm

drohde wrote:as you can see in my former post i already did this
but no suggestion from support helped

The reply was mainly for OP, but for you it would be to let support know that the suggestions haven't worked and they will continue to assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:41 pm

laurentbass wrote:Responding to Peter_IK - My original email states that I have put in a trouble ticket one week ago - ticket #1937330. There has been no response and I have tried to contact ticket team without success. Also no matter which bootup option I use, there still is no Bluetooth connectivity to this device even though I have Bluetooth enabled and I am able to communicate easily with my other Bluetooth devices.
Thanks
lb

There is currently a very high volume of tickets, IK Support is working around the clock to get everybody taken care of. I can relay your ticket information but I do know that they aren't ignoring anybody there are just delays under the current circumstances.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby laurentbass » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:36 pm

Team, Here is an update to my issue of the iRig BlueBoard not connecting to Bluetooth on my Mac Pro. My original trouble ticket was put in on May 26th. My first feedback from support was as week later. Support suggested that I use the iRig Blueboard application to test out the iRig Controller. The Blueboard application is not functioning correctly on my Mac Pro, as I let support know this. I and support have been going in circles. If I could uploaded a screen shot of the BlueBoard application not connecting to Bluetooth, I would do that here. But the application states that Bluetooth is turned off. Bluetooth is working with all other devices and I have reset Bluetooth on my Mac according to instructions given. So far, there has been no resolution as to why the iRig Blueboard application is not functioning correctly on Mac Pro running Catalina version-10.15.5 and running Ableton Live 10.
laurentbass

Postby drohde » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:26 am

All that you wrote is exact the same as in my Case
same Mac etc
nothing support wrote helped
all is running in circles, nothing works
drohde

Postby Cypher2405 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:22 am

I am having the same problem. I spoke to Apple and it seems that--at least they think the problem is--there is a compatibility issue between the newer Macs and the BlueBoard because new Macs use Bluetooth 5.0. I have submitted a ticket to IK for support, but have not received a response in over a week. I suppose, moreover, that what is needed is a firmware update that fixes the compatibility issue.
Cypher2405

Postby drohde » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:20 am

i have Bluetooth 4 in my Mac and have this Problem
drohde

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Hey Guys,

Anyone with issues, please PM me your ticket number. I've snagged a couple of tickets from this thread so far, but sending me these details will help me get you the fastest possible escalation. Thanks in advance.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby laurentbass » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:29 am

Ryan, I have two. #1937330 and #6174284.
Thanks
lb
laurentbass

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:38 pm

laurentbass wrote:Ryan, I have two. #1937330 and #6174284.
Thanks
lb

Thanks for passing these over, the team should be getting back shortly if they have not already.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby richpdavis » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Anybody else had any luck?? Same issue as above, Bluetooth 4.0 MacBook pro, can't get it to work.
richpdavis

Next

Return to Interfaces & Controllers