Slow Downloads

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Slow Downloads

Postby gmartinius » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:17 pm

[mod redacted - review rules about moderation] I have contacted my internet provider and they said they can not do a trace route- what ever that is- they said I would have to hire someone

As far as contacting support- the link you provided had no place to contact support about this issue- just a bunch of unrelated topics??

I have wasted all morning on this with router Asus-techs- checking settings- checking with my internet provider- and these downloads are still like waiting on Christmas

I am not hiring someone to come over to do work on this- IK is the only site I have this problem with
gmartinius

Re: Slow Downloads

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:59 pm

There is a link to the full support form at the bottom of the suggested links.

Again, I've tested (as have others) from multiple locations and the IK download speeds at the server and from multiple remote non-IK locations are not slow. Please open a ticket with IK Support and I'd still suggest talking to your provider to check, sounds like they just blew you off without attempting to help at all. You have no need to "hire someone".
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions