(SOLVED) Any working links/pages to download Resources??

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

(SOLVED) Any working links/pages to download Resources??

Postby djvirusmix » Tue May 26, 2020 12:09 pm

I just buy a new Uno Drum, I`ve registered it on my IK account, buy when I´ve tried to download the firmware, the windows editor, all all the UNO Drum Resources and all my free IK Pluggins but the IK Download page desn´t work, it says error 403, or the server sais that the page (the domain) is available to buy. I need to download all the UNO Drum Resources, update the firmware, and download Uno Drum Editor, and the availables libraries. Is there any link or page for download?
Thanks
Last edited by djvirusmix on Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djvirusmix

Re: Any working links/pages to download UNO Drum Resources??

Postby Michael Foley » Tue May 26, 2020 12:45 pm

I have a similar issue downloading my free content after purchasing the irig keys (received it today). I cannot even download the user manual for it because I keep getting taken to a page that says the domain is expired. So im interested to see if we can both get a resolution.
Michael Foley

Postby blacklightforcep » Tue May 26, 2020 12:45 pm

Yea im getting that issue with all my downloads im hoping it is just a temporary issue.
blacklightforcep

Postby djvirusmix » Tue May 26, 2020 3:58 pm

I´ve just recived this email from IK Multimedia Support Team:

<< Mod Edit: contents removed = please check the guidelines in https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=19505 >>
djvirusmix

Postby djvirusmix » Tue May 26, 2020 10:34 pm

OFFICIAL DOWNLOADS WORKING!!!
djvirusmix

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth