Issue with authorization

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Issue with authorization

Postby NorthWoodBeats » Thu May 07, 2020 10:00 pm

I have been using T-racks for well over 4 years now. Recently I had to reset my computer and re-install all of my vst's and software. I have downloaded and installed the software, authorization manager, and custom shop. None of my purchased gear is showing up in custom shop however, even after i try to restore my purchased gear. Yet when i use any of the plug-ins in my DAW they have a pop up right away saying the plugin has to to be authorized. when i click okay - custom shop opens to the same old problem... and if i cancel it and click the "lock" shaped button it says my product is authorized and working will unlimited restrictions.....

What is going on here, I'm in a pickle and really need my software back. please help!

Thank you
NorthWoodBeats

Re: Issue with authorization

Postby garfy » Sun May 10, 2020 9:44 am

Hello NorthWoodBeats and welcome to the forums.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the software.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

They endeavour to reply within 2 working days, but obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby NorthWoodBeats » Sun May 10, 2020 9:49 pm

I appreciate your concern - And yes, I've posted two tickets now - and I can see wait times are longer than normal. but after 10 days I gotta start asking other users, someone. for the love of all that is good, I need to be able to master my music again!!

- a concerned customer
NorthWoodBeats

Postby garfy » Mon May 11, 2020 8:47 am

Ok NorthWoodBeats, that's fair enough.

Can you please review rules 1 & 2 here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19505" regarding posting after you have contacted IK Support.

Only open 1 ticket with support per issue. If you have not have a response from them, you can reply to your own ticket to ask for their support or follow the guidance in the above linked post.

Thanks.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby spetz » Thu May 28, 2020 7:25 am

I have the same problem. Have you been able to solve the problem?
spetz

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 28, 2020 4:33 pm

spetz wrote:I have the same problem. Have you been able to solve the problem?

This is something that you'll need to work with IK Support to resolve. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox