MSVCP140.dll Problem

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

MSVCP140.dll Problem

Postby emvella » Sat May 09, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi,

I have downloaded SampleTank 4 CS from /userarea/my-products/ and when I installed it I am having this error https://ibb.co/0KVQvzm

Any help please?
emvella

Re: MSVCP140.dll Problem

Postby DarkStar » Sat May 16, 2020 2:33 pm

That appears to be part of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. But that is odd, as that library is not installed here (but I do have Microsoft Visual C++ 2017).

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Stani37 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Dont know if solved?!

Download msvcp140.dll (search in google) an copy into /windows/system32 directory.
Perhaps you have to installed the c++ things once again.
Stani37

Postby andrecarvalho » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Essa dll faz parte do software Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, experimente instalá-lo.

Para sistema instalado em 32 bits - https://download.microsoft.com/download ... st.x86.exe
Para sistema instalado em 64 bits - https://download.microsoft.com/download ... st.x64.exe
andrecarvalho

Postby andrecarvalho » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Eu também tive esse problema e resolvi dessa forma, acredito que vai funcionar com você também ;)
andrecarvalho

Postby arifwalinago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello, I'm not very familiar with your application but I have a huge experience in windows and application building.
Today My cousin come to me and asked me about the MSVCP140.DLL Error in software that was downloaded from ikmultimedia.com. I tried to resolve the issue by applying some methods to resolve this issue.
    Reinstall the problem creating applicatoin
The installation process of both the files is mentioned on their website you can read their installation manual. The second method worked for me.
arifwalinago

Postby DarkStar » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:00 am

While those links may well be OK, only use them at your own risk.

The best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.

The more this issue is raised with Support, the more likely that it will be fixed for other users.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More