No Editor for CS Version?

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

No Editor for CS Version?

Postby cybermaster » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:13 pm

I recently installed SampleTank 4 CS version, but I cannot find the editor for making my own instruments. I want to be able to use my own recorded samples with it. Is the editor only included in the other versions? Is it included with SE?
cybermaster

Re: No Editor for CS Version?

Postby DarkStar » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:29 pm

The Sample Editor is provided for users who have registered a paid-for edition of SampleTank 4. ST4 CS does not qualify.

Peter_IK wrote:Note that you must own a non-free SampleTank 4 product (SampleTank 4 SE, SampleTank 4, or SampleTank 4 MAX) to get access to the Editor.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby cybermaster » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Thanks for letting me know. Seems reasonable enough to buy SE so I can build my own instruments.
cybermaster

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:11 pm

cybermaster wrote:Thanks for letting me know. Seems reasonable enough to buy SE so I can build my own instruments.

And if you hurry, it's on sale for only 39.99 (73% off)! https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=s ... zydeal2020
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby cybermaster » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
cybermaster wrote:Thanks for letting me know. Seems reasonable enough to buy SE so I can build my own instruments.

And if you hurry, it's on sale for only 39.99 (73% off)! https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=s ... zydeal2020

This is exactly why I asked if editor was included with SE. ;)

Happily purchased! Thanks! :D
cybermaster

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:45 am

cybermaster wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

This is exactly why I asked if editor was included with SE. ;)

Happily purchased! Thanks! :D

Whew, I'm glad. I had to be sure because you might be surprised what people miss sometimes. I know, because they tend to hit me up to tell me they missed something :D

Glad you are all set.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor