Introducing SampleTank 4 CS plus Six New Expansion Libraries

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Introducing SampleTank 4 CS plus Six New Expansion Libra

Postby dlgebert » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:33 am

Peter_IK wrote:my dad had a Juno 106 which I now possess

At different points throughout my musical history I owned a Roland Juno-6, Juno-60 and Juno-106. I think the Juno-6 was actually my favorite. The Juno-6 and Juno-60 were both (not during the same time period) sitting used in music stores when I picked them up. That wasn't too unusual in the early '90's. By time I got my Juno-106 around 1998, I could only find one on-line (dial-up modem) in a music store in New Jersey, I think...

In all honesty, for the trouble and room they took, I'll take Syntronik... a lot more stable and it won't physically start failing... I also have a Juno-60 plugin emulator made by a solo developer that is spot on, even the choruses and the self-oscillation... but I find myself using Syntronik the most.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby drumer3914 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:19 pm

I just downloaded ST Cs and now I just downloaded miraalav Philharmonic, but none of the sounds are showing up everything including syntronik work fine just miraslav . I should be able to play MP 2 in sampletank 4cs shouldn't I
drumer3914

Postby DarkStar » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:33 pm

MP2 instruments should be OK in ST4 CS.

Did you install the MP2 sounds into the same SampleTank 3 library as the ST3 and Sybtronik sounds?

What path(s) are in your ST4 Preference Settings / Sound Content?
And what are the paths to the folders contain the Instruments and Samples folders for:
-- the ST4 CS sounds,
-- the ST3 sounds.
-- the Syntronik sounds,
-- the MP sounds.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:13 pm

New video from the very talented Luca Zabbini with SampleTank 4 CS and SampleTank libraries:

https://youtu.be/TN_MX3Odpj8

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MysticalPotato » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:22 pm

I'm having the same issue posted above. I have unlocked using Authorization manager and it says it is unlocked, yet the Sample Tank 4 CS icon still has a lock on it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling (including Auth manager) with no success
MysticalPotato

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:11 am

MysticalPotato wrote:I'm having the same issue posted above. I have unlocked using Authorization manager and it says it is unlocked, yet the Sample Tank 4 CS icon still has a lock on it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling (including Auth manager) with no success

Make sure you have the latest version of SampleTank 4 CS installed and authorized via Authorization Manager and if you still have this issue please report it to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and hey will work with you directly to see what's happening.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More