Sampletank 4 SE to Sampletank 4 Max Upgrade/Crossgrade?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank 4 SE to Sampletank 4 Max Upgrade/Crossgrade?

Postby *PariHansa1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi IK Team,

Could you please help me with below questions?

1) If I buy Sampletank 4 SE, is it possible to upgrade/crossgrade from Sampletank 4 SE to Sampletank 4 Max?
2) If yes, how to do that? Will this be an upgrade or crossgrade
3) How much will it cost?

Warm Regards
*PariHansa1

Re: Sampletank 4 SE to Sampletank 4 Max Upgrade/Crossgrade?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Yes, you would be able to crossgrade since SampleTank 4 SE MSRP is over 99.99 which is the qualifying factor.

You can see what you qualify for at any time at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/

The above link will show your best scenario cost-wise.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby *PariHansa1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:18 pm

Thank you Peter for confirming this. Could you please let us know how much would it cost for this crossgrade? It would be good to know this price before buying Sampletank 4 SE.

Warm Regards
*PariHansa1

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:41 pm

*PariHansa1 wrote:Thank you Peter for confirming this. Could you please let us know how much would it cost for this crossgrade? It would be good to know this price before buying Sampletank 4 SE.

Warm Regards

Hi, first please note that I used the Eligibility Checker to see from what products you can upgrade to SampleTank 4 MAX since it does indeed display as Upgrade not Crossgrade as I thought. You can still see that SampleTank 4 SE is listed here so you're good to go: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/eligibilit ... tank-4-max

The pricing is available on the IK site for future reference, but SampleTank 4 MAX Upgrade shows as $179.99. Please note that is a promotional price as it is on sale in the Spring Strings promotion through April 30th.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More