ST4 Editor doesn't open (VST)

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support. However this IK user forum is available for users to share questions and solutions.

ST4 Editor doesn't open (VST)

Postby saukar23 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 am

Tried the VST version in my PC which is up to date (Windows 10, Reaper 6.08, FL Studio, etc). Automatically crashes each and every DAW. Standalone version works fine however.
saukar23

Re: ST4 Editor doesn't open (VST)

Postby DarkStar » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:12 am

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, via here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please cut them some slack.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby saukar23 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:39 pm

Thanks Darkstar. I was unsure about opening a ticket since this is a beta project. Due to your experienced advice however, I'll submit a ticket.
saukar23

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:01 am

Oops. I may be being optimistic

The SampleTank Editor is provided without direct support.

But DAW-crashing is something that users would only be guessing at, so I reckon that it is a valid question for Support. :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby rj.gray » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Crashes here as well in Studio One V5. AU and VST.

I’m a tad confused- it’s not directly supported, it’s in Beta, but this forum is for users to share tips and help each other out. Is there somewhere to send Info on things like crash reports and graphical issues? Like a Beta team or something?
rj.gray

Return to SampleTank 4 Editor