Official Arc System Wish List!

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: Official Arc System Wish List!

Postby storlon » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 am

Catalina compatibility’s
storlon

Postby SherwoodSound » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:36 am

Any update that improves compatibility with current DAW's would be vastly beneficial.
SherwoodSound

Postby bigjd » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Never mind :-) I saw a post elsewhere that it is NOT yet....

Would like to know if ARC 3 is working in T-Racks 5 Standalone...
bigjd

Postby NakajimaYusuke » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 pm

Hi, I want a mic calibration file for a MEMS microphone. :!:

If it exists, we will be able to use the MEMS microphone in applications other than ARC.
I want to use it with REW. :roll:
https://www.roomeqwizard.com/

I think that the calibration file will broaden the usage of MEMS microphones.
If the MEMS microphone is an ARC dedicated microphone, it is a waste of product value. :twisted:
It would be convenient if it could be used in other measurement applications. :P

The MEMS microphone has few individual differences.
Therefore, I think that it is not necessary to prepare a calibration file for each individual MEMS microphone.
If you make a calibration file from any one of the MEMS microphones, the calibration file will be usable for all the MEMS microphones. ;)
NakajimaYusuke

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:04 pm

This is a wishlist thread. Keep the posts to feature requests going forward. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:07 pm

SherwoodSound wrote:Any update that improves compatibility with current DAW's would be vastly beneficial.

ARC has always been compatible with all DAWs that support the plugin formats in which it is available. This is a wishlist thread, if you are having issues running ARC please contact the support team and they will troubleshoot and resolve the issue you are having.
storlon wrote:Catalina compatibility’s

ARC 3 is Catalina compatible.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bigjd » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This is a wishlist thread. Keep the posts to feature requests going forward. Thank you.

Yes, Peter. Thanks.
bigjd

Postby touftouf » Mon May 04, 2020 2:26 am

hello guys I hope all is well for you
my wish list for ARC to become incredible it would be a microphone calibration file to be able to reuse it in smart (for example) for live or REW to analyze our sound room in our studio for example
I think I'm not the only one doing that in the studio it would allow a lot of people to re-use this microphone and give it a second life
and to be able to manage 3 analog output to be able to really manage the phase between speaker and sub that would be just incredible and of frightening precision when you think?
touftouf

Postby erman.gokyilmaz@gmail.com » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:53 pm

Hii

Please Stand-alone mode for Spotify, Youtube...

Thanks
erman.gokyilmaz@gmail.com

Postby dmduffus » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:53 am

Would love to see a mono & stereo auratone emulation in the Virtual Monitoring section.
dmduffus

Postby theinfinite713 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:34 pm

1) A Mono/Stereo switch on the output.

2) Would love to see a way to add user icons for various monitors. LPX lets users add custom icons to their tracks. Is there a way to do this in ARC3?

3) A way to defeat the auto-volume feature of the Trim knob. I hate the way the new Trim knob works. If I want to switch back and forth between having ARC3 engaged/disengaged there can be really big volume changes. This is a PITA. I understand the reasoning for this Trim knob behavior due to the Virtual Monitoring models potentially clipping the output. However I want all of my Measurement presets' trim settings to default to -6dB to -3dB-ish when the Virtual Monitoring models are not being used. It'd be nice if I could assign the Trim value as I see fit per my Measurement presets. Currently I can save presets in individual DAW's to circumvent this issue but again that is a hassle as DAW's cannot share presets. Being able to save the Trim setting from within the ARC3 plugin's user Measurements' settings would be much more efficient.

Thanks for your consideration!
theinfinite713

Postby DC Santangelo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:40 am

Hello,

Has the update for Catalina 10.15.6 been created yet?

I have a new Arc2 sitting in it's box...

thanks!
DC Santangelo

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:22 pm

Diego_Costantino wrote:Hello,

Has the update for Catalina 10.15.6 been created yet?

I have a new Arc2 sitting in it's box...

thanks!

ARC 3 is Catalina compatible and ARC 2 users are offered a discounted price per the news of the ARC 3 release.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DC Santangelo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:54 pm

The problem is I was never able to register it in the first place it was obsolete before I open the package, so the discount code is not appearing in the cart. I see it’s the Arc 3 software for $50?
DC Santangelo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Diego_Costantino wrote:The problem is I was never able to register it in the first place it was obsolete before I open the package, so the discount code is not appearing in the cart. I see it’s the Arc 3 software for $50?

ARC 2 was not stated to be Catalina compatible but regardless of that you should still be able to authorize your copy and then you'd have access to the discounted version. If you need a direct walkthrough of how to get the best path to ARC 3 you might want to talk to IK Support who can look directly at your account and advise more closely based on that information.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools