AmpliTube Through a Video Call(Skype etc.), Is it Possible?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube Through a Video Call(Skype etc.), Is it Possible?

Postby eltanguero » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I just got an iRig Pro I/O then downloaded AmpliTube and activated the full version on my iPhoneXS. Even though I am dissappointed to see how limited this so called full version is, I have to admit that it does the job well! There are definitely numerous possibilities and I could able to come up with some impressive sounds.

Anyway, as a professional musician and a guitar instructor, it occurred to me, it would have been a great addition if I could share my guitar sound through a video call app like Skype. It would be very convenient when teaching from long distance or sharing an inspirational idea with a fellow musician right away.

Dear IK and forum members, is there a way to do that? I mean not through a mic, directly sharing the line output. Like we do on a PC; when you're broadcasting you can share your desktop sound, and if you use AmpliTube or a similar software, you can share the sound of your guitar crystal clear! Can we do the same thing through an iPhone?

Thanks!
eltanguero

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories