Sustain pedal not working with irig keys I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Postby ShuffleMusicProduction » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:24 am

it did works when i connect to Iphone garageband, but its not working on Logic pro X
I bought 3 sustain pedal because of this problem
they are CASIO SP-3, and M-Audio SP 2. i bought an extra M-audio SP2 incase mine are damaged.
But sadly it all didnt work!!!

3 pedals work with Iphone garageband, but not imac Logic Pro!

-I tried to reinstall the firmware
-I tried to follow the user manual of setting cc and pc with "SUS'

It didnt work at ALL!
i tired to contact the support but in vein....
i am helpless, i keep stuck in my latest project, i need help ASAP....thankss
ShuffleMusicProduction

Re: Sustain pedal not working with irig keys I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:36 pm

Why was contacting support in vain? They will definitely be able to assist you. If they've made suggestions that have not worked, please just let them know and they will continue to assist you and get your issue resolved. Thank you.

Also please review this post about how to post when you also have an existing support ticket in progress: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby singgihbaruna » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:05 am

I have same problem. Then i try tro bypass surface controll(logicprox - control surface - bypass all controll surface), ist works. But, you cant use transport control or controlsurface fitures on irig keys i/o.
singgihbaruna

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:22 pm

singgihbaruna wrote:I have same problem. Then i try tro bypass surface controll(logicprox - control surface - bypass all controll surface), ist works. But, you cant use transport control or controlsurface fitures on irig keys i/o.

Please also report your issue to IK Support and they will assist you directly. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mreddieg93 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:30 pm

I am also having the same issue. When I use Sample Tank 4 alone, the sustain pedal works. When I am on either GarageBand or Logic Pro X, the sustain pedal no longer works. (Or is even acknowledged.)

I’ve tried updating the firmware, I’ve tried the settings on the controller itself (Glo, Ped, Sus, etc), and multiple restarts and nothing works. (Everything on my MacBook Pro is up to date)

It’s been a few days since I’ve submitted a ticket to IK Multimedia (ticket #7930995) and I’ve yet to hear back. I understand there’s a delay, but if I can get a solution soon, that would be great! I’ve only had this controller less than a week and I can’t wait to start using it to its full capacity! Please help!!
mreddieg93

Postby singgihbaruna » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:31 am

[color=#40BF40]
mreddieg93 wrote:I am also having the same issue. When I use Sample Tank 4 alone, the sustain pedal works. When I am on either GarageBand or Logic Pro X, the sustain pedal no longer works. (Or is even acknowledged.)

I’ve tried updating the firmware, I’ve tried the settings on the controller itself (Glo, Ped, Sus, etc), and multiple restarts and nothing works. (Everything on my MacBook Pro is up to date)

It’s been a few days since I’ve submitted a ticket to IK Multimedia (ticket #7930995) and I’ve yet to hear back. I understand there’s a delay, but if I can get a solution soon, that would be great! I’ve only had this controller less than a week and I can’t wait to start using it to its full capacity! Please help!!
[/color]

This works for me
Bypass All Controll Surface. Or delete any "learned" controller
singgihbaruna

Postby merovingiandg » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:47 pm

Tenho um problema semelhante. Adquiri o Irig Keys I/O há 8 dias, fiz uma apresentação ao vivo com ele, tudo funcionando perfeitamente. Ontem quando voltei a ligar o teclado, notei que o sustain pedal não estava mais funcionando/enviando sinal. Em algumas ocasiões, verifiquei que com o plug P10 do pedal inserido pela metade o efeito sustain funcionava por algum tempo, mas depois voltava a ficar sem sinal.

I have a similar problem. I acquired Irig Keys I / O 8 days ago, made a live presentation with him, everything working perfectly. Yesterday when I reconnected the keyboard, I noticed that the sustain pedal was no longer working / sending a signal. On some occasions, I noticed that with the pedal plug P10 inserted in half, the sustain effect worked for some time, but then it was no longer signal.
merovingiandg

Postby jcrazyhooks » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:47 am

I seen 7 messages here on this topic. Has there been a solution to the iRigKeys I/O Sustain Pedal problem ?
I have the exact same issue, I'm writing support as well now.
Thanks
John
jcrazyhooks

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:54 pm

iRig Keys I/O supports standard pedals, there isn't a global "sustain pedal issue". IK Support will assist anybody who can't get theirs working.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers