Joe Satriani AT4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Joe Satriani AT4

Postby vac713 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Just wondering if there has been a tentative release date on the product at this time
vac713

Re: Joe Satriani AT4

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:14 pm

We are still working closely with Joe to get the best possible sound that is up to his (and IK's) very high standards since he got very busy finalizing his album. We don't have a tentative date set at this point but we will get AmpliTube Joe Satriani out as soon as possible under the circumstances.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby cniger » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:53 pm

can't wait ! :)
cniger

Postby emailmikenewingham » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:00 am

Unfortunately, Joe & team just announced the postponement of the European leg of his tour due to this pandemic. This is such a surreal world and I feel for all that have lost loved ones. Missing out on a rock concert is a small thing relative to the loss of life. All we have left is hope and inspiration.

Perhaps, now that he may be able to squeeze in some time working from home, the “magic” can be worked remotely and safely to complete the product. I know I’m excited about the idea of digging into Joe’s gear, virtually! Still digging Brian May and the rest of the virtual gear, but, in times like these, more inspirational guitar tools are the needed. At least we have music.
emailmikenewingham

Postby cniger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:19 am

emailmikenewingham wrote:Unfortunately, Joe & team just announced the postponement of the European leg of his tour due to this pandemic. Hopefully, now that he may be able to squeeze in some time, the “magic” can be worked remotely and safely to complete the product. I know I’m excited about the idea of digging into Joe’s gear, virtually! Still digging Brian May and the rest of the virtual gear, but, in times like these, more inspirational guitar tools are the needed.

u'll call me "last technoïde idiot" surely... but i just bought the JH collection,, and i very like 'em, stomps, cab, amp... (mike ? O.o, how to the... £%§µ%£+) :)

but another friend talked me about Joe... excuse my 78' culture... but i just needed that DS1 & OD-1 trials to check sound.

so when i heard my friend talkin', i said i need more... than this 30$ stomp at corner shop..../

(pre-ordered yesterday, i'm in electronica fusion, but working those sad days became very difficult for us. so i don't wait.) :D (excuse that smiley, i mean it's ok)

just to add u can share & bug us ;=) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

=> Professor Raoult from Marseille healths lots of persons here from this covid-19, and all the region (south of France) hospital employees, "médecins", "infirmières" etc... are singing his name like in the next stadium lol cause we have ZERO death. so it's ok. but paris little doctor are jealous... HUM ! HE SAVED MY DAD LIFE ! he "practice" since more tan 40 YEARS !!!

(to resume, u can release a quality coz there will be updates...) the reason of my smiley : :lol:
cniger

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling