Introducing SampleTank 4 CS plus Six New Expansion Libraries

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Introducing SampleTank 4 CS plus Six New Expansion Libraries

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm

It's an exciting day for SampleTank 4! Today we announce the release of a free SampleTank 4 Custom Shop, plus six Expansion Libraries and SampleTank Editor for our award-winning sound and groove workstation.

SampleTank 4 CS

The new SampleTank 4 Custom Shop is a free download that offers a powerful introduction to SampleTank 4, with more than 4 GB of professional-quality virtual instrument sounds plus editing and effects, with all features of the full software. Combining IK’s award-winning sound engine with dozens of all-new Instruments and hundreds of MIDI loops, SampleTank 4 CS allows the creation of full tracks in a single plug-in, with the ability to expand as needed with additional sound libraries.

SampleTank 4 CS includes:
  • 50 virtual instruments, with over 4 GB of sound content
  • Comprehensive library; expandable with additional libraries
  • 200 MIDI grooves to build tracks quickly
  • Full sound engine with no features restricted
  • Works as a plug-in or as stand-alone software

Like all versions of SampleTank 4, it also offers a re-designed sound engine with disk streaming, four Groove Players to animate sounds, and a mixer with 70 effects, FX sends and a master bus.

SampleTank 4 CS is free to download for everyone! Click here to get it today.

SampleTank 4 Expansion Libraries

Also available are six new virtual Instrument Collections in the SampleTank 4 Expansion Library series. They offer a wide selection of instrument types ranging from drum loops to robotic sci-fi synths, designed to inspire diverse musical styles including funk, reggaeton, pop, indie rock, and more. They include:
  • L.A. Confidential - grooves from L.A. session drummers
  • Alternate Keys - fresh chromatic instrument
  • Clavitube - funky, vibey, amped clavinets
  • Hitmaker Series Reggaeton - track-ready, tropical-inspired reggaeton sounds and grooves
  • Hitmaker Series Synthwave - vintage analog tones with a futuristic twist
  • Hitmaker Series Trap - hard-hitting sounds and grooves

SampleTank Editor

Last but not least, a new power is brought to SampleTank as you can now bring in your own sounds with the new SampleTank Editor. This is a free sample import/programming tool that can be used to create your own new SampleTank 4 Instruments and Libraries.

SampleTank Editor allows you to:
  • Import and auto-map samples into SampleTank format
  • Edit and adjust Zones and Oscillators
  • Import custom icons and add descriptions and tags
  • Export creations as SampleTank 4 Instruments and Libraries

The SampleTank Editor is available to registered users of any paid version of SampleTank 4 and can be downloaded from the IK Multimedia website.

SampleTank 4 CS is free and available for Mac/PC via direct download. The new expansion libraries are available from the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Introducing SampleTank 4 CS plus Six New Expansion Libra

Postby Ro Bamonde » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Hi, I can't see the serial number for the CS Library, help me please!
Ro Bamonde

Postby garfy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:28 pm

Hi Ro Bamonde and welcome to the forums.

Ro Bamonde wrote:Hi, I can't see the serial number for the CS Library, help me please!

You don't need a separate serial number for the sound content. If you have authorised ST4CS with the serial number shown next to it in your User Area, you just need to click on the Sounds Download button, highlight the Sound Content and click download. Unpack, run the installer and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:30 pm

Correct, when you authorize your SampleTank 4 CS serial number and install the CS libraries they will run as authorized under that.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeremyd » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:08 pm

Hey guys,

Registration is not working for me.

I enter my Existing Sampletank CS serial, but I get the "not authorized" message from both Sampletank 4 and when loading the library content.
jeremyd

Postby DarkStar » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:11 pm

^^^
That is probably the Serial Number for SampleTank 3 Custom Shop. Does it start with STF30-?

Look in your User Area / My Products for "SampleTank 4 CS" and use that Serial Number. It starts with STX40-.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jeremyd » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:16 pm

You're right about the STF-3.

But I don't see anything for "SampleTank 4 CS". Only "SampleTank Custom Shop".
jeremyd

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:29 pm

Please make sure you go to http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea and you'll see a popup confirming SampleTank 4 CS and the Editor have been added to your account. That way you can click the link to SampleTank 4 CS which should be a direct route to the download and serial with less confusion. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeremyd » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:31 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Please make sure you go to http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea and you'll see a popup confirming SampleTank 4 CS and the Editor have been added to your account. That way you can click the link to SampleTank 4 CS which should be a direct route to the download and serial with less confusion. Thanks!

Weird: that worked just fine when I went off your link! Maybe my cookies were off...haha.

Thanks!
jeremyd

Postby jeremyd » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:39 pm

OK, new problem: I'm only seeing, like, 3 instruments. I confirmed and refreshed the library locations, but still I just get the free piano (possibly the old ST3 CS stuff?)
jeremyd

Postby Ro Bamonde » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Hi, I Do but it saids "Sampletank CS library is not autorized"
Ro Bamonde

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:49 pm

jeremyd wrote:OK, new problem: I'm only seeing, like, 3 instruments. I confirmed and refreshed the library locations, but still I just get the free piano (possibly the old ST3 CS stuff?)

You must download and install each of the SampleTank 4 CS sound installers.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Ro Bamonde wrote:Hi, I Do but it saids "Sampletank CS library is not autorized"

You must authorize SampleTank 4 CS using the serial number from your IK User Area, via Authorization Manager.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ro Bamonde » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:35 pm

Peter_IK wrote:

You must authorize SampleTank 4 CS using the serial number from your IK User Area, via Authorization Manager.

Hi, I already do that :cry:
Ro Bamonde

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Ro Bamonde wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Hi, I already do that :cry:

Sorry to hear that, I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support who can provide direct technical support if you haven't done so and I'm sure they can sort our your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More