Can't get my Fender Switchboard to change Tonex pedal pgms

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Can't get my Fender Switchboard to change Tonex pedal pgms

Postby jmhatikmedia » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:23 am

I'm not stupid!!!

I've been trying for a couple of days to get my new Fender Switchboard to use MIDI to change the to a specific program in the different 3X50 programs in the pedal. The closest I've come is wheen I go into preset mode, it goes right to the very last program in the pedal

Now I've been a computer programmer for 35+ years so I should be able to figure this out. But I'm also very much a nube when it comes to bedal boards, switchers, and MIDI since most of my experience is playing bass. All I cared about there was getting a proper overdriven sound using a compressor and SansAmp rack mounted preamp going strait into the house mixer.

MIDI is obviously a diferent beast. I wanted to by the Fender Tonemaster, but I couldn't justify the price. I've shied away from Line 6 stuff because I've had a few people tell me the amp models sound like crap. I also know a guy who is in a 70's tribute band and used the Line 6 HX stuff and it's sound has been inconsistent.

Anyway, I'm totally embarassed and feel completely stupid! :(

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
jmhatikmedia

Return to Interfaces & Controllers