iRig HD X Doesn't Send Any Sound to Headphone Jack

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD X Doesn't Send Any Sound to Headphone Jack

Postby trsands » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:05 pm

I just purchased an iRig HD X. My goal was to practice my guitar with just my iPhone and a small device with access to all of the Amps, FX, and Stomp sounds that I paid for in my IOS AmpliTube app (ver 4.14.3). After trying every setting on the iRig, I am only getting sound when I turn on Direct Monitoring on. Of course this is a dry signal.

I confirmed that the iPhone is sending sound through the headphones. I am using the included USB C to USB C cable from the device to my iPhone 15 (running IOS 17.4.1). I also tried using this setup with my iPad Pro with the same results. I tried different headphones.

I would really appreciate any suggestions. After about four hours of trying so many combinations, I would love to hear that I missed something obvious.

Otherwise, my next step is to see how I can get a replacement from IK Multimedia.
trsands

Re: iRig HD X Doesn't Send Any Sound to Headphone Jack

Postby JamSam » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:04 pm

Same problem!
But on my ipad signal to amplitube is right there, but i tried everything to manage the connection in Tonex.....only Output signal is there, but no input......There must be more users, with the same problems.... where they are?!
JamSam

Re: iRig HD X Doesn't Send Any Sound to Headphone Jack

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:16 pm

JamSam wrote:Same problem!
But on my ipad signal to amplitube is right there, but i tried everything to manage the connection in Tonex.....only Output signal is there, but no input......There must be more users, with the same problems.... where they are?!

Since other users haven't chimed in I'd suggest contacting IK Support for official and direct technical support. I'm sure they can assist you with your issue via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers