Firmware Update Notes

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Firmware Update Notes

Postby axis39 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Trying to figure out what came along with the tuner on the latest firmware update.

Is there an update log somewhere?
axis39

Re: Firmware Update Notes

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

The release notes for the firmware are in the TONEX software Release Notes section since TONEX software serves as the firmware updater. The only note is the addition of the tuner.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sharmon123@ » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:43 am

I updated my pedal from 1.09 to 1.23 and it went without a hitch and now the latency is much better (when used as an interface). Will the same fix be available soon for the Axe I/O (Currently 1.0) ? You also refer to the release notes for the firmware in the "TONEX software Release Notes section" . I don't see that section anywhere in the forum. Can you please post a link for it ?

Thank you
Sharmon123@

Postby axis39 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The release notes for the firmware are in the TONEX software Release Notes section since TONEX software serves as the firmware updater. The only note is the addition of the tuner.

Thanks Peter.
axis39

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 pm

Sharmon123@ wrote:I updated my pedal from 1.09 to 1.23 and it went without a hitch and now the latency is much better (when used as an interface). Will the same fix be available soon for the Axe I/O (Currently 1.0) ? You also refer to the release notes for the firmware in the "TONEX software Release Notes section" . I don't see that section anywhere in the forum. Can you please post a link for it ?

Thank you

There is no link it is in your IK Product Manager. Look at your listing for your registered TONEX software and you'll see a Release Notes tab.

If you feel you have an issue with AXE I/O that requires a firmware update, please discuss directly with IK Support or continue to do so as they'd be the ones who can identify, recreate, and report any issue of that nature to the devs/HW folks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sharmon123@ » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:39 am

Not really an issue but I noticed that the pedal is now almost instantaneous with the update and even with the buffer at 64 there are no "dropouts". It could be the different ASIO driver , firmware or Amplitube 5 vs Tonex Max used with the pedal. I have 2 interfaces so I can wait to see if something comes out for the Axe I/O that improves it too. It was a jump from 1.0.9 to 1.2.3 so something more than just an added tuner on the preset was in the update for sure.
Sharmon123@

Return to Interfaces & Controllers