Dime amplitube through dime amp

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Dime amplitube through dime amp

Postby TALONZ » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:07 pm

Hi all
I’m looking for someone who can answer this question for me.
Can i run the dime amplitube package from my iPad Pro into a axe i/o one and then into my dime amplifier ? So when i play through the dime package it will then come through the speakers in my amp , is this possible ? Before i buy everything.

Thanks
TALONZ

Re: Dime amplitube through dime amp

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:31 pm

Hi, you typically wouldn't run the AmpliTube gear into another amplifier as that would basically be further coloring the tone. Also, your amp expects a guitar input so sending the output of an audio interface isn't going to be the correct signal input to your amp and will not give the desired results.

I recommend guitar software is output to full range speakers like studio monitors or FRFR speakers. I sometimes send my AmpliTube and/or TONEX tones (and my electronic drums output or MODO DRUM being triggered by them) through a full-range powered PA speaker and it sounds great.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers