iRig Stream

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stream

Postby rhumbaclub » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:23 pm

Ever since I purchased the iRig Stream, it has been temperamental. In the last year it has been so useless, and repeatedly cuts out whilst I am live streaming, often disrupting events, and forcing me to rely on poor raw sound quality for the majority of my live stream.

I have tried many solutions. Restarting the phone, buying an (overpriced) power adapter for the iRig, downloading random apps, but still it cuts out and resolves to a blue light setting after a number of minutes. So frustrating!

Support from IK has been non-existent, and fixes are available online. Does anyone have any suggestions?
rhumbaclub

Re: iRig Stream

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:18 pm

Other users don't appear to be chiming in with similar issues either. I'd suggest if you are not happy with IK Support's answers you can bump the ticket telling them that the suggestions are not helping or share your ticket number so we can have someone take a look. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers