iRig HD X Not Connecting to TONEX on MacBook

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD X Not Connecting to TONEX on MacBook

Postby GuitarPHILBERT » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:37 am

iRig HD X Not Connecting to TONEX 1.6.0 on new MacBook Pro M3.

I purchased a TONEX Pedal a couple of months ago and started building some nice presets from free and purchased captures. I also started collecting cab IR's. Loving the tones I'm finally getting I decided to buy the iRig HD X after watching the great things the YouTubers were presenting on taking you tones with you anywhere. Downloaded TONEX for my iPhone 14 and registered it under the same account as my TONEX Pedal. iPhone app works with iRig HD X. Sounds fantastic (just like the pedal) on free tones (like Mirror Profiles Dual Rectifier REV G), but I want my pedal preset collection I built on my iRig with my iPhone. When I connect iRig HD X to my MacBook Pro and open TONEX, it doesn't see my iRig HD X connected even though it is connected with the included USB C cable and powered up. TONEX on my iPhone 14 is version 1.2.1 build 20. That doesn't seem to know what I have downloaded and purchased on my account. Somehow I need to get the iRig programmed from my computer, but it can't communicate with the iRig HD X.

Am I not understanding something here? I love the idea of taking my great tones with me anywhere I can using just iRig and my phone, but my tones can't be loaded the way it is now. Need some help here!

Thanks,

Phil
:cool:
GuitarPHILBERT

Re: iRig HD X Not Connecting to TONEX on MacBook

Postby GuitarPHILBERT » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:32 pm

I guess the real question is:

Can I use my purchased captures and IR files in my TONEX Pedal and TONEX Max on my MacBook with my iRig HD X ???

I really like the iRig HD X, and can only enjoy the free downloaded stuff. I wish it would connect to my MacBook and let me pull in my purcheses and presets from TONEX Max.

Phil
:cool:
GuitarPHILBERT

Return to Interfaces & Controllers