iRig HD NOT WORKING on Mac/Ventura (ned a real solution!)

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig HD NOT WORKING on Mac/Ventura (ned a real solution!)

Postby wmgweber » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:42 pm

Upgraded to Ventura and now I can't get iRig HD (input and greyed out selections) to work on ANY of my Macs (main one being a 2017 Macbook Pro). I'd REALLY like to use this thing for simple guitar/bass recordings... and do not wish to purchase another interface. I tried on several Macs... with @ every DAW offered for this platform.
Searching the web, I find it unbelievable I can't find any solution...especially when noticing a lot of people are having this same problem. Ventura has been out for awhile now... certainly enough time for your company to address and fix this issue. And please, do NOT offer those simple remedies (like changing DAW prefs, System Sound, using the headphone output on the iRig itself, restart, aggregate in Audio/Midi setup). I get signal in System prefs... but NOTHING on any of my daws. I've tried every obvious solution. If it comes down to getting a different portable interface... I'll get another manufacturers product that does the same thing as the iRig HD... but works. I also have the original iRig... and the issue is the same.
I also see I.K. offer ABSOLUTELY NO replies. Not even acknowledging or addressing this problem.
Come on guys... lots of your customers are having the same issue. Get it together and update a response for all of us that purchase your products. I love this company and what they do... EXCEPT... this issue.
Looking forward to an actual answer. thx
Last edited by wmgweber on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wmgweber

Re: iRig HD NOT WORKING on Mac/Ventura (ned a real solution!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Did you report this issue to the IK Support staff via the ticketing system? If so, what is your ticket number? If not, please do as they are the team that can assist you and rectify the issue you are having. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig HD NOT WORKING on Mac/Ventura (ned a real solution!

Postby wmgweber » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:51 pm

Thank you very much! Will do...
wmgweber

Return to Interfaces & Controllers