IRig Pads Editor - Pretty Please

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig Pads Editor - Pretty Please

Postby patrick.maroney » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:22 pm

Having read all of the posts and submitting a support ticket:

(1) Is it really that much of an ask to have you provide a version of the iRig Pad Editor for circa 2024 desktop or ios devices?. iRig Pads are a product you still actively sell and promote.

From Amazon 5 minutes ago:

“Easy editing
Customize iRig Pads to fit seamlessly into your creative process. It comes with an easy-to-use editing program for Mac and PC that lets lets you quickly create, edit and transfer scenes to iRig Pads. Customize and tailor iRig Pads to your own unique production and performance workflows.“

(2) can you provide with the API documentation that would empower us to write our own Open Source Community editor?

(3) Is there a MIDI implementation method we could use with something like MAX?
patrick.maroney

Re: IRig Pads Editor - Pretty Please

Postby patrick.maroney » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:56 pm

Follow-on: Can we get you to release the code to Open Source if you won't maintain it?

I'll be happy to host the github repo.
patrick.maroney

Re: IRig Pads Editor - Pretty Please

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:04 pm

Sorry to hear the available version may be incompatible for your devices. The forum mods/admins/users do not have access to the information and systems in order to answer your questions but the IK Support team should be able to assist you better via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers