Tonex pedal and Ipad ios ( tonex max and Amplitube Max )

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tonex pedal and Ipad ios ( tonex max and Amplitube Max )

Postby waltiti » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:42 pm

Hello guys,

I have the Tonex Pedal that comes with TONEX MAX and AMPLITUBE software for PC/ios.

I upgrade to Amplitube MAX.

I know I need Irig HDX or Irig USB to connect the iPad

So, I downloaded Tonex and Amplitube apps for the iPad. I log in with my account, I register my Tonex Pedal on both iOS apps.

On Tonex looks like is all unlocked, same as Tonex Max for PC.

But on Amplitube, everything is locked or "in app purchase to buy", unusable.

Questions...

1) How do I Unlock or Authorize on Product Manager ( or how..) another device of my Amplitube Max version for the Amplitube for iPad App, to have all the features my Amplitube Max version I has.? ( if no where is the ecosystem they talk about ???? )

2) I can upload Amplitube files ( tone.ap5 ) and Tonex files ( tone. txp ) that I use on PC to the iPad versions, its have to be the same, no? ( if no where is the ecosystem they talk about ??? )

I am interested in buying the Irig USB because has the gain knob.
In case I canT unlock Amplitube for iPad with my Amplitube Max version...
Which Irig will Unlock more gear on the Amplitube for iPad, Irig Usb, or Irig HDX?

Please advise, thanks
waltiti

Re: Tonex pedal and Ipad ios ( tonex max and Amplitube Max )

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:10 pm

1. TONEX Pedal does not unlock AmpliTube 5 MAX on iOS (also it comes with AmpliTube 5, not MAX). It only includes the Mac/PC version of AmpliTube 5: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonexpedal/#apps

2. AmpliTube 5 presets do not work on the iOS version of AmpliTube and on TONEX for iOS you would have access to Tone Models from ToneNET (yours or others'). There isn't an import function there for third party Tone Models/presets.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby waltiti » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:05 pm

Peter_IK wrote:1. TONEX Pedal does not unlock AmpliTube 5 MAX on iOS (also it comes with AmpliTube 5, not MAX). It only includes the Mac/PC version of AmpliTube 5: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tonexpedal/#apps

2. AmpliTube 5 presets do not work on the iOS version of AmpliTube and on TONEX for iOS you would have access to Tone Models from ToneNET (yours or others'). There isn't an import function there for third party Tone Models/presets.

Hello,
1) I Upgrade to AMPLITUBE MAX, I pay for Upgrade the Amplituibe software come with Tonex Pedal to AMPLITUBE 5 MX.

So , my Amplitube 5 Max for mac/PC dont unlock/activate the Amplitube for Ipad?

Also, Irig USB or Irig HDX ? Which will unlock more gear on amplitube for ipad?

Thanks
Last edited by waltiti on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waltiti

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:11 pm

Correct, it does not unlock gear on the AmpliTube iOS version.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby waltiti » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:13 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Correct, it does not unlock gear on the AmpliTube iOS version.

So, Irig USB or Irig HDX ? Which will unlock more gear on amplitube for ipad?

or how to unlock gear for Amplitube for Ipad and not spend an arm and a leg ...?

Thanks
waltiti

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:41 pm

waltiti wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Correct, it does not unlock gear on the AmpliTube iOS version.

So, Irig USB or Irig HDX ? Which will unlock more gear on amplitube for ipad?

or how to unlock gear for Amplitube for Ipad and not spend an arm and a leg ...?

Thanks

They each unlock the AmpliTube Essentials gear (click "More Info" under it on the following links to see details) in AmpliTube CS on iOS:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers