iRig Stomp I/O and iOS 17 Issues?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Stomp I/O and iOS 17 Issues?

Postby volts320 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:20 am

Are there known issues with iRig Stomp I/O and iOS 17? My pedal is basically brand new after being replaced at the end of summer but now when I try and use it, it either crashes my iPad or doesn't recognize the input. The expression pedal will not function with anything. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I am on the latest firmware for the device but it still doesn't work.
volts320

Re: iRig Stomp I/O and iOS 17 Issues?

Postby luiz.flamorim » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:22 am

Same here, but the stomp io start an intense hissing non stop noise as well, when it doesn't crash.
luiz.flamorim

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:59 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby luiz.flamorim » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:29 pm

I have reached already, but I may say the support is also difficult to reach. It looks like they don’t want to give support, as it diverts all the requests to the forum… terrible.
luiz.flamorim

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:08 pm

luiz.flamorim wrote:I have reached already, but I may say the support is also difficult to reach. It looks like they don’t want to give support, as it diverts all the requests to the forum… terrible.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support would have you search the FAQ first, it doesn't divert to the forum as rule #1 on the Forum Rules is that this is not a tech support forum. You would need to search the FAQ and if you don't find your answer you will see a link/button to open a support ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers