IRig HD X and AmpliTube Not Working

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IRig HD X and AmpliTube Not Working

Postby robot498 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:43 pm

Recently purchased an HD X after having an old 3.5mm iRig that worked well. Initially when I plugged in the device and used AmpliTube (free version) my guitar was picked up and could use the tuner. However, now I don’t see anything registering at all (no level, tuner doesn’t register etc) but I can hear clear tone through my headphones. I’ve tried TONEX and multiple guitars all the same issue. Cord seems to work fine directly to an amp so doesn’t seem to be that.My setup is just iPhone 15 to iRig, guitar and headphones. Anyone have similar issues and find a fix?
robot498

Re: IRig HD X and AmpliTube Not Working

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:56 pm

Please check this FAQ which will likely resolve your issue. If not, IK Support will happily assist you. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1458
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers