iRig Blueturn stops working on OnSong at 10 presses

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig Blueturn stops working on OnSong at 10 presses

Postby bradpdx » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:02 pm

I know that title sounds weird, but it's accurate.

Setup: Current pro version of OnSong running on iPad 8th gen, iPadOS 17.2

Steps:
1. Connect BlueTurn to iPad with Bluetooth. Leave it in mode 1 (default).
2. Open OnSong to a setlist, display first song.
3. Try BlueTurn - it works! Songs advance and/or scroll if they are long when page down is pressed.
4. After the 10th button press (in this case, the down arrow) OnSong no longer advances. You can keep pressing it, nothing happens.
5. You CAN go backwards 10 steps using the up arrow. But you can't go past click 10.
6. Manually advancing songs with your finger works fine.
7. Try different set lists - same thing. 10 clicks is all you get before it stops paying attention.

Needless to say, this makes using BlueTurn on stage a no-go.

I've tried using BlueTurn with other iPad apps (e.g., word processors) and it seems to work normally. What on earth is causing OnSong to stop working after the 10th click?
bradpdx

Re: iRig Blueturn stops working on OnSong at 10 presses

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:04 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Have you reached out to OnSong support? Since it only happens with their app?

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers