AXE I/O One Setup

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

AXE I/O One Setup

Postby mawaw1992 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:09 am

I just purchased an AXE I/O One bundled with the Amplitube 5 software. Apparently I am missing something in connecting the interface with the software. I am getting sound through the interface from my guitar and computer but when I open Amplitube 5, no matter what amp or pedals I setup, it never changes the sound from my guitar. Hopefully someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.
mawaw1992

Re: AXE I/O One Setup

Postby mattygbass » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:53 am

make sure you have the Moniter dial turned all the way to the right
mattygbass

Postby mawaw1992 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:24 pm

When I turn the Monitor knob all the way to the right to DAW, I have no sound coming out. But when I turn it back to the center or all the way to Direct, I get the regular sound from my guitar again. I also noticed on Amplitube 5 that there is no Input signal or Master DAW signal registering at the bottom.
mawaw1992

Postby captship » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:04 am

You most likely have done this but just in case if it's your first time using AT5 - I just recvd my One today and until I set it up in AT5 it didn't work (I've been using AT5 for a few years) - assuming you set up the AXE i/o one control panel then in AT5 clicked on the the 3 line button in the upper right corner under the X - under the audio/midi tab the technology is ASIO and the input and output device is AXE I/O one - after that all was well - I also unplugged and replugged in the usb connector along the way. If you had done all of that and still nothing then peter will chime in say ask support :D More than once in AT5 when I was using a Stomp I/O would have no sound and had to do the above.
captship

Postby mawaw1992 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:18 pm

I did not have the Monitor knob all the way to the right to DAW but it did not start working until I unplugged the USB cable and plugged it back in. It seems that the AXE One is a bit glitchy. On several occasions while trying to play youtube videos I would get an error message saying the video could not be played back at this time. Every time that happens I unplug the USB cable to the AXE One and the youtube videos start playing. Do not know what the problem is with that. Thanks for your help.
mawaw1992

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:30 pm

mawaw1992 wrote:I did not have the Monitor knob all the way to the right to DAW but it did not start working until I unplugged the USB cable and plugged it back in. It seems that the AXE One is a bit glitchy. On several occasions while trying to play youtube videos I would get an error message saying the video could not be played back at this time. Every time that happens I unplug the USB cable to the AXE One and the youtube videos start playing. Do not know what the problem is with that. Thanks for your help.

The AXE I/O One is a solid audio interface, it shouldn't be "glitchy" so I'd suggest contacting IK Support to check if your issue is with your unit or with the USB connection/setup/etc side. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers