Two ToneX software issues, Pedal and XR-18

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Two ToneX software issues, Pedal and XR-18

Postby axis39 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:52 pm

Problem #1 - Inconsistently, the ToneX software tells me I don't have a Pedal with a compatible firmware version connected. But, my pedal has the latest version, I've checked several times now.

I have to reboot the Pedal... Restarting the software does not seem to solve the problem.

This happens sometimes when I have simply closed and restarted the ToneX software (not even right away... it could be an hour later) without disconnecting, or powering down, the Pedal.

I have yet to figure out any more info, or a consistent path to this error.... Sorry.

Problem #2 - I am sure you have received a crash report or two from my MacBook recently. But, again, inconsistently, ToneX software will crash when I choose the XR-18 as my Output Device. I do not have to do anything, other than restart ToneX... Sometimes two or three times. But, eventually it figures out that I REALLY do want the XR-18 as my output device and connects no issue. I. of course, never have an issue with the pedal connecting (since it's just an XLR from a DI).
axis39

Re: Two ToneX software issues, Pedal and XR-18

Postby axis39 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:03 pm

The XR-18 thing just happened again.

I have a crash report saved...
axis39

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:11 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not opened a ticket already.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby axis39 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:35 pm

Thanks Peter. Two requests sent.
axis39

Return to Interfaces & Controllers