Free ODS Tone collection with Tonex Pedal- hopeless

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Free ODS Tone collection with Tonex Pedal- hopeless

Postby BobRose » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:33 pm

I am not getting a good experience of IK Multimedia since buying a Tonex Pedal, this is a complete shambles.

I've been away for weeks, but was aware I needed to register my new Tonex pedal before the end of 2023 to be able to download the advertised promotion of the free ODS Legends Tone Model collection.

So having very recently returned home from abroad, several hours before midnight of 31/12/23 I tried to register my pedal, but could not create a new account or get the details for my existing account.
All functionality to do with logging in, recovering passwords and creating new accounts was not working at all I didn't get any of the emails to do with this until well after midnight my time by which time I'd gone to bed and to sleep.
I also made a note that this forum was completely down (everything with 'ikforum' in the URL) for this entire time.

But today I can finally login and register the pedal, but without the promised tone collection. So just now I went to the contact-us page to send a message about this (request is to United Kingdom & Ireland as user/customer), and 15 minutes later the rotating red thing is still relentlessly burning itself into my retinas so the contact page is not working today. I can't find an email address for customer support. This is incredibly frustrating, it should not be this difficult to register a new product and claim the promised free software.

Can anybody please offer advice on the best way to proceed?

[mod redacted, unnecessary and please review the rules]
BobRose

Return to Interfaces & Controllers