IK AXE I/O ONE AMP OUT

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

IK AXE I/O ONE AMP OUT

Postby lhcmedia » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:48 am

I just purchased the AXE I/O ONE and I believe I have it all connected correctly, but the sound is only coming through my PC speakers with any of the presets, and clean through the amp. How do I get the Effects to pass onto to the amp?

My current set-up: Guitar into the input, then AMP OUT to the amp, but the PC speakers are the only source of sound I hear with the presets from amplitube, sounds coming from the amp are clean.

Any help is appreciated!
lhcmedia

Re: IK AXE I/O ONE AMP OUT

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:39 am

Amp Out is an output made for reamping therefore it is sending a clean direct signal to a real amp, not the effects/sound of AmpilTube or other software.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: IK AXE I/O ONE AMP OUT

Postby lhcmedia » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:43 pm

Thank you for the reply. I figured that out and purchased some monitors. :D

Now I'm experience a sound issue. Ever since I hooked up my interface and monitors, my PC speakers have a constaint buzzing and a louder white noise in few second intervals. It's louder than the constant buzz coming through my speakers and I can't seem to elminate it.

Would you have any idea what's causing it and how to stop it?
lhcmedia

Return to Interfaces & Controllers