Voicemeeter unable to connect to iRig Pro Duo

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Voicemeeter unable to connect to iRig Pro Duo

Postby writemusic » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:45 pm

I've been using VoiceMeeter Potato with my iRig PRO Duo for quite some time, but it stopped working. Audio output is fine, but not audio inputs. VoiceMeeter gives this error: Failed to Open Input Device: pAudioClient->Initialize return error -2147024726 (0x0800700AA) when trying to connect through WDM and Failed to Open Input Device: Function WaveInOpen failed. Uknown external error. when trying MME.

It is very likely that this started after I updated to the latest version of VoiceMeeter Potato (3.0.2.8) and to the latest version of the iRig Pro Duo driver (5.58.0) and firmware (1.15). I updated them both more or less at the same time so I can't really say if it is one of these that caused the problem, or if it's the combination of the two.

Nevertheless, I shouldn't be having this problem, should I? The iRig Pro Duo is functional, and if I launch e.g. Cubase I can use the iRig Pro Duo device with it.

I'm on Windows 10. Any suggestions on what I might try? I've tried different buffering settings, with and without "safe mode" in Irig Device Control Panel but there's no difference.
writemusic

Return to Interfaces & Controllers